Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Use of aborted fetal cells in food research??

I have had a lifelong love affair with Pepsi.  LOVE it.  Never been a coke person.   Now I guess my addiction is cured:

Pepsi using aborted fetal cells in product research

I cannot in good conscience give this company my money.  Abortion is murder, folks, no matter how much anyone tries to rationalize it.  The Bible says God knitted us together in the womb and knew us before we were born.  Babies are an incredible gift.  They have life and can feel pain even inside the womb, before they are viable.    It makes me incredibly sad.    I urge everyone to stop buying Pepsi products as long as they continue to use human cells obtained by murder.   Those belong to a life created by God and snuffed out by an abortionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment