Friday, April 29, 2011
Are they going to try and challenge this in court?
Thursday, April 28, 2011
A similiar view from The Daily Caller.
The Middle Class Problem - HUMAN EVENTS
Now maybe the president can go about doing the important things he needs to do.
Like play golf and appear on Oprah."
Baahahahaaaa!!!! Ain't it the truth........
Pro-union activists to plant stickers on brands deemed pro-Walker
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Zombie » Christians mock gays at shocking Easter service
Monday, April 25, 2011
Gas Prices Top $1-a-Gallon Higher than Year Ago; Media Don’t Blame Obama
Friday, April 22, 2011
Links and information taken from the Jawa Report..... a must-read blog for those concerned about Islamic terrorism.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
We've known it all along. They've been so much easier on him than they were to Bush or even Clinton for that matter. Gaffes are glossed over or ignored. Funny how gas prices aren't his fault, the the way they were Bush's fault when they rose during his presidency. I saw a story on ABC the other night about greedy oil companies. They were more than eager to relase Bush's open mic mistakes..... but now, they cover for their phony messiah. Why does anyone listen to these people??
Monday, April 18, 2011
Seriously, these are not isolated, rare incidents. Check video from union protests or any other leftist gathering of that sort and you will see the same thing. These people are intolerant of other views, filled with hate, and will have no problem throwing the rest of us into gulags if they ever get their way, mark my words. The evidence is out there, over and over again, but you have to look for it, because our mainstream media won't report on it. They hate us, they hate America, and they hate freedom.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Friday, April 15, 2011
Paul Kengor on Townhall outlines some of this history..
Dr. Sanity expands on this topic on his blog... check my blogroll and go read it.
YOU'LL UNDERSTAND HOW OVERWHELMING OUR BUDGET PROBLEMS REALLY ARE AND HOW LITTLE OUR GOVERNMENT IS ACTUALLY DOING ABOUT IT.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
The Milwaukee sheriff had to send in deputies to protect the ballots.... this ain't over yet, folks!
Turns out this was wrong...but I still won't feel good about this until it is really over..don't trust the dems or the unions...
Check these out.....
When did Wisconsin start producing politicians like Ryan and Walker?? Hopefully we continue the trend!! On Wisconsin!!!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Saturday, April 9, 2011
The list of gaffes, mistakes, and outright incompetence over the last 2 years is breathtaking, but the media still gives him a pass and Chris Matthews is babbling about his "disarming grin".
Can someone please wake me up and tell me this is a bad dream?
The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.
1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi" and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing what is natural.
2. He calls animal control . Animal Control captures the coyote and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.
4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.
5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now free of dangerous animals.
6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote awareness program" for residents of the area.
7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
8. The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack. The State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special training re: the nature of coyotes.
9. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit against the State.
The Governor of Texas is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A Coyote jumps out and tries to attack his dog.
1. The Governor shoots the coyote with his State-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.
And that, my friends, is why California is broke and Texas is not.
Friday, April 8, 2011
As good as the news from Waukesha is regarding the change in votes for Prosser, I'm still feeling a little wary, as Milwaukee won't finish their canvassing until next week. I'm pretty sure they'll find plenty of missing votes for the Bride of Frankenstein in car trunks, backrooms, or some other place. They probably haven't gotten all of the graveyard and felon votes yet either. Call me a pessimist, but I don't trust the dems and the union thugs. They've shown themselves to be corrupt time and time again, and historically, these things ten to swing for the liberal candidates because they are willing to cheat.
I'm hoping and praying that this doesn't happen but these people will stop at nothing in their pursuit of power. Here is some info you may not have heard....
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
One last thing, if I end up getting laid off due to the budget repair bill getting killed, I will NOT blame Scott Walker... I will blame the unions, the democrats, and the judge who gets in the way. These people are killing our representative system.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Kingdom of Lies
Sunday, April 3, 2011
"The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. Whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles."
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction [that] you give it." ('John Galt Speech' 1957)
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Friday, April 1, 2011